Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop

Steve C

11:37AM | 11/13/98
Have purchased building with a large plywood porch. the porch has no roof, it is covered with rolled roofing nailed down to the floor it looks awful the building is a 1906 hospital and has a large bay window and door on the building side that comes all the way to the floor, there is about a 3" slope. What can I replace the roofing/flooring with that will protect the plywood and fit under the window and look like it belongs on the building? Any help please


06:16AM | 11/25/98
Look for a line of products from a company called "GACODECK" (spelling?)

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button