Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous

Joy

11:31AM | 04/07/03
Member Since: 04/06/03
1 lifetime posts
Last week I put out mouse poison. The day after I put it out, I found a dead mouse in my hallway. Today, I went into one of the rooms where the poison was and there was the dead mouse smell, but no dead mouse. I'm assuming it's in the wall? How do I find out where it is and how do I get rid of it? I'm afraid the smell is going to attract bigger and badder rodents.

rpxlpx

04:34AM | 04/08/03
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
I would look carefully under and in things - anywhere a mouse could hide. Then, look behing the plates in electrical outlets. If you can't find it, you can be pretty sure that the smell will go away in a couple of weeks. I doubt you need to fear larger critters coming after the dead mouse.



Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button

Anonymous

Post new button or Login button
Register