Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


08:08AM | 01/20/03
Member Since: 01/19/03
5 lifetime posts
Help..I need a tool that (I can buy at the store) to help me determine the angle of an inside or outside corner. i.e. stick the tool in the corner and it will say 91 degrees or whatever...


03:47AM | 01/21/03
Member Since: 01/19/03
5 lifetime posts
I will answer my own question :-) I bought a sliding T-BEVEL ($5) and an angle finder Plus Level (af700m) from Dascopro (sold locally)($14).
I use the t-bevel to copy the angle then I put the angle finder (which has a magnetic end) on the t-bevel to determine the angle.
Again, tks...


07:14AM | 01/23/03
Member Since: 01/05/03
3 lifetime posts
***** sells an angle finder tool. Here's another one but I've never used it:

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button