Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


08:25AM | 04/12/07
Member Since: 04/11/07
1 lifetime posts
We have searched everywhere for this tool we found in our backyard. Can't find it anywhere. It looks as though it bolts onto the wall or something, is on a swivel, and when you put something in the jaws, the harder you pull, the tighter it gets. Can't seem to figure out the writing on the side.
1873 what is this tool


12:39PM | 07/09/07
Member Since: 07/08/07
2 lifetime posts
Looks like a load binder. Instead of a rachet with a cloth strap you'd use a chain or large rope to torque down a large load. Hay bales maybe.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button