Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


04:35PM | 02/12/05
Member Since: 02/11/05
1 lifetime posts
I live in a townhouse. The top blocks in my basement wall are about a thumbs width apart and two of the lower blocks have cracked. It has been that way since I moved in although I did not notice it because the previous owner had stuff stacked up against the wall. The front door is out of plumb and so is the door from the garage to the house which is near the front door. I noticed a small crack in the drywall on the second floor and also an area where the drywall seems compressed causing it to buckle out. I'm concerned that I may have structural damage and would like to know if this is something serious that I have to worry about or can it be fixed? Also, who should I call to take a look at this problem? Would it be a house inspection engineer?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button