Latest Discussions : Plumbing


08:14AM | 12/01/02
Member Since: 11/30/02
1 lifetime posts
I need to replace the ballcock or toilet fill valve and the ones I have found at the stores are shorter than the current one. Can I use a shorter one?
I stupidly tugged on the lever and broke it, that is why I need to replace it. Please help!!!

doug seibert

12:09PM | 12/01/02
Member Since: 08/10/02
842 lifetime posts
Although the new plastic ones look too short in the package .......they twist to adjust the height to match the common tank sizes.........

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button