Latest Discussions : Plumbing


07:32PM | 11/26/08
Member Since: 03/28/05
9 lifetime posts
The curb shutoff valve for my house sits in my yard and while mowing the grass this summer I cracked the cast iron pipe and lid that covers this curb shutoff valve.

I need to replace this cast iron pipe and lid because now its completely detached and allowing debris in. What exactly is the proper name for this cast iron pipe and lid and where might I find such a pipe and lid? I went to Home depot and the guy said that was something they dont carry.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button