Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


12:50PM | 10/21/03
Member Since: 10/20/03
1 lifetime posts
I want to run a new outlet to the other side of a room from an existing outlet. I want to run it on the outside of the wall. I have seen this done in office buildings and computer labs. How do I do this? Thanks.

Tom O

12:20PM | 10/22/03
Member Since: 09/17/02
476 lifetime posts
If you want it to look good, a surface mettallic or surface non-metallic raceway would be fine. There are many manufacturers of these types of systems,, among them : Wiremold, Hubbell, Panduit, Thomas & Betts, Carlon and many others.

If you don't care how it looks, Electrical Metallic Tubibng is inexpensive & readily available.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button