The home I bought 3 years ago has wallpaper in almost every room. In the living room however, you can see the glue/paste coming through the wallpaper at the seams.
Is there anyway to clean that up so you can't see it anymore?
It looks like a yellowish color and really messes up the wallpaper.
Theres not a whole lot you can do about you're situation. If the paper is vynal , you could use a solution of DIF and water and try to wash it down. If its a paper type it's probably stained the paper. Must be very old glue/paper , so I'd bet its a paper product. Todays glues are clear , and wont yellow the way you are describing.
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects