Latest Discussions : Flooring & Stairs


06:12AM | 10/30/02
Member Since: 10/29/02
1 lifetime posts
We have replaced our ancient radiator heating system with forced air, but are now left with holes in the hardwood floors. We welcome suggestions for ornate plugs to fill these holes left by the steam pipes (roughly 2.5 inches in diameter. Does someone make brass covers--perhaps a register company?

Thank you!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button