- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Vermont Farmhouse > Episode 6: Flooring and Interior Trim
Project: Vermont Farmhouse, Episode 6, Part 1
- Part 1: Drywall Installation
- Bob walks through the farmhouse interior, now that the drywall is complete, and points out some of the challenges the home's design posed for the drywall contractors.
In a flashback, we watch the drywall job in progress. The contractors begin with the most difficult element, where the valley of the roof is virtually built into the room, then finish up with large pieces of drywall on the ceiling and walls.
- Part 2: Hard Maple Flooring Installation
- Part 3: Trimming Out Double-Hung Windows
Bob works with the Quechee Lakes Development Company to build a residence that hearkens back to the past yet satisfies the needs of a family in the new millennium.
ALL EPISODES IN VERMONT FARMHOUSE