- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Vermont Farmhouse > Episode 11: Kitchen Update and Bathroom Tile Installation
Reviewing the Bathroom Tile and Fixtures
Project: Vermont Farmhouse, Episode 11, Part 4
In the bathroom, beautiful Shaw is being used. Offsite, Bob tours the Sumner Mansion in Hartland, VT with Professor Tom Visser, to learn more about historic Vermont Federal-style homes.
- Part 1: Convection Oven Installation
- Part 2: Installing the Dishwasher, Sink, and Garbage Disposal
- Part 3: Antique Brick Work at the Burtch-Udall House and Sumner Mansion
- Part 4: Reviewing the Bathroom Tile and Fixtures
- Bob looks at the finished wall tile from Shaw in a second-floor bathroom at the Vermont farmhouse project site. The bathroom is cleverly designed: the tub and toilet are in an alcove separated from the sink by a door. The lavatory has a Pennington self-rimming cast-iron sink with an enamel finish from Kohler. The faucet elements are high-quality castings from Kohler's Revival collection.
Bob works with the Quechee Lakes Development Company to build a residence that hearkens back to the past yet satisfies the needs of a family in the new millennium.
ALL EPISODES IN VERMONT FARMHOUSE