- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Vermont Farmhouse > Episode 12: Home Entertainment and Carpet Installation
Reviewing the Features of OnStar and the Home Entertainment Center
Project: Vermont Farmhouse, Episode 12, Part 1
A new Panasonic entertainment center is installed as part of Internet Home Alliance's "connected home" concept and Bob checks out the new Kinetico water treatment system.
- Part 1: Reviewing the Features of OnStar and the Home Entertainment Center
- Bob checks email from his truck using GM OnStar's Virtual Advisor functionality. He then meets with Tim Woods (from the Internet Home Alliance) to check out the Panasonic home entertainment center in the living room.
The Panasonic wide-screen projection HDTV features digital light processing, ensuring high-definition picture quality from any angle. The TV is tied into the DVD player and also into the surround-sound stereo system.
- Part 2: Reviewing the Wood Burning Boiler Features
- Part 3: Kinetico Water Purification System and Gas-Fired Water Heater
- Part 4: Selecting Carpet With Kathy Ireland
Bob works with the Quechee Lakes Development Company to build a residence that hearkens back to the past yet satisfies the needs of a family in the new millennium.
ALL EPISODES IN VERMONT FARMHOUSE