- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Vermont Farmhouse > Episode 13: Project Completion
Vermont-Style Interior Decorating
Project: Vermont Farmhouse, Episode 13, Part 2
- Part 1: Discussing the Landscape Design and Living Amenities
- Part 2: Vermont-Style Interior Decorating
- Bob tours the first floor of the farmhouse with interior designer Regina Lawrence, who points out many of the Vermont touches that have been included in the home. For instance, The floor of the front hall is Vermont slate. Also, there is a maple staircase, and maple floors, throughout the rest of the first floor.
The living room palette is a blend of beige, green, and persimmon. The wrought-iron lamp is from Hubbarton Forge in Castleton, VT.
All of the furniture in the living and dining rooms are from Clearlake Furniture, including an exquisite marquetry alternately insetting maple in cherry and vice versa.
Decorative glassware is from Simon Pearce headquartered right in Quechee.
- Part 3: Reviewing Satellite Dish Features and the Master Bedroom
Bob works with the Quechee Lakes Development Company to build a residence that hearkens back to the past yet satisfies the needs of a family in the new millennium.
ALL EPISODES IN VERMONT FARMHOUSE