- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Elmwood Neighborhood > Episode 12: Workout Room
Installing High-Velocity, Flexible-Duct Air Conditioning in an Older Home
Project: Elmwood Neighborhood, Episode 12, Part 3
Next, Bob learns about the new rubber slate roof, before the hot tub is craned in and placed in the turret area. After a new SpacePak central air conditioning system is installed, Bob talks to Jan Jones (from Mr. Tub) about the new spa.
- Part 1: House Eleven: Renovating Attic Space
- Part 2: TPO Rubber Slate Roof Installed on Victorian-Style Roof
- Part 3: Installing High-Velocity, Flexible-Duct Air Conditioning in an Older Home
- The AC Space Pack system is located behind the knee wall and under the roof rafters. It is a versatile two-piece system with an outdoor condenser unit and indoor handling section. It is a high-velocity system, which means that it has six cooling coils and can move more humidity than a conventional system.
- Part 4: Discussing the Home Spa and Replacing the Finial on the Turret
ALL EPISODES IN ELMWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD