- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Elmwood Neighborhood > Episode 12: Workout Room
Discussing the Home Spa and Replacing the Finial on the Turret
Project: Elmwood Neighborhood, Episode 12, Part 4
Next, Bob learns about the new rubber slate roof, before the hot tub is craned in and placed in the turret area. After a new SpacePak central air conditioning system is installed, Bob talks to Jan Jones (from Mr. Tub) about the new spa.
- Part 1: House Eleven: Renovating Attic Space
- Part 2: TPO Rubber Slate Roof Installed on Victorian-Style Roof
- Part 3: Installing High-Velocity, Flexible-Duct Air Conditioning in an Older Home
- Part 4: Discussing the Home Spa and Replacing the Finial on the Turret
- Jan Jones (from Mr. Tub) talks about the home spa's features. It is a six-foot corner tub with nineteen jets. It has a one-horsepower pump to operate four sets of micro-jets and another pump, operating the six full-size jets. It has a patented self-cleaning system, allowing you to back-flush the lines after using. It’s made of a Lucite-cast acrylic with a fiberglass backing.
On the finished roof, contractors are replacing the finial on top of the turret.
ALL EPISODES IN ELMWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD