I had my beat up tin roof replaced with shingles in an old victorian a year ago. I climbed up yesterday to fix a gutter and saw a 9x9 ft patch of roof that only has rubber on it. It's not visible to the street. The roofer assures me this is correct. Did he take advantage of me and cheap out??? or is this common practice??? sounds wrong to me but....
Flashing installed "on top" of shingles!
Elderly mother ripped off?
Repairing missing shingles
Simple ways to inspect your roof and avoid major rep...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING