I purchased an orange Bob Vila Battery Back up from HSN a few years ago. (to jump start car, run computer etc during power outage.)
This morning I realized it had been unplugged for a while. When I went to plug it in to get it charged, it just clicks....like your car does when the battery is drained and you try to start it. I cannot get the sound to stop. The charge light flashes rapidly red to green and back, and it clicks rapidly.
I have tried all the knobs buttons and switches. the sound may change but it keeps clicking.
Can this be recharged or is it a gonner?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING