I purchased an orange Bob Vila Battery Back up from HSN a few years ago. (to jump start car, run computer etc during power outage.)
This morning I realized it had been unplugged for a while. When I went to plug it in to get it charged, it just clicks....like your car does when the battery is drained and you try to start it. I cannot get the sound to stop. The charge light flashes rapidly red to green and back, and it clicks rapidly.
I have tried all the knobs buttons and switches. the sound may change but it keeps clicking.
Can this be recharged or is it a gonner?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office