Andersen windows couldn't care less - Their piss poor attitude from the call center to corporate is really unbelievable ! I bought 3 windows and mulled together, when we received the grilles we ordered 3 weeks later we found that 1 window did not have the grommets for the removable grilles. I have been on the phone for hours and several trips back and forth to Home Depot . NO HELP getting the right sashes
" SCREW ANDERSEN " NEVER AGAIN ! My builder told me not to buy Andersen for this very reason - THEY DON"T CARE !
Based on all the gripes I see about practically all the window companies I've ever heard of, it seems that all window companies are poor. I find that very hard to believe. However, I think all the window companies could provide better customer service. Responsiveness and passing the buck seems to be a real problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!