Andersen windows couldn't care less - Their piss poor attitude from the call center to corporate is really unbelievable ! I bought 3 windows and mulled together, when we received the grilles we ordered 3 weeks later we found that 1 window did not have the grommets for the removable grilles. I have been on the phone for hours and several trips back and forth to Home Depot . NO HELP getting the right sashes
" SCREW ANDERSEN " NEVER AGAIN ! My builder told me not to buy Andersen for this very reason - THEY DON"T CARE !
Based on all the gripes I see about practically all the window companies I've ever heard of, it seems that all window companies are poor. I find that very hard to believe. However, I think all the window companies could provide better customer service. Responsiveness and passing the buck seems to be a real problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight