yoo hoo, Mr sanitred
http://www.sanitred.com/waterproofing/basement_waterproofing/indoor_basement_waterproofing.html home page, 'we keep the water out'
well, lets read what Mr sani says, claims etc, shall we....just a few things to start
claims-- "sanitred is the ONLY indoor waterproofing system that completely seals ANY basement Permanently..." oh really?
'completely seals' basement huh? IMPOSSIBLE! lol
for instance,block basement walls,NO product applied on Inside can stop/eliminate water `n moisture from ENTERING cracks and other openings on OUTSIDE of block walls, this can ONLY be done, ahem, on the OUTSIDE. BOGUS claim!
-Sanitred Supposed Advantages-
claim-- "Sanitred permanently seal all seams,cracks,holes and joints in walls,floors etc....which is IMPOSSIBLE to seal or waterproof from the OUTSIDE of the basement" hahhaha! another bogus claim!
NO way JOSE! look, anyone who makes such claims is the ONE who needs to PROVE-substantiate the claims.....NO way your products applied on Inside of walls could EVER stop/prevent/eliminate water-moisture from entering...bs!
claim-- "Sanitreds ability to hold back negatibe Hydrostatic Pressure"...Impossible!
hydrostatic soil pressure is on the OUTSIDE of basement walls, TONS of pressure created from expanding/contracting soil. Removing this soil which is against the outside of wall is ONLY way to help relieve-lessen hydrostatic pressure. don`t forget those tree roots Mr sani which cause walls to crack,leak bow too. Your products can`t help there either.
claim-- "eliminates humidity,moisture, water from entering basement"
again, same crap, it cannot eliminate water,moisture from entering THROUGH basement wall cracks `n other openings, THINK PLZ! These openings are on the OUTSIDE of the Hollow-Block Walls, duh
You and your inside product cannot get to these Outside cracks unless, ya go...OUTSIDE! lololololol geeeuz, where`s a speck of common sense? where?
claim- "eliminates Radon gas from Entering slab, basement or foundation of the building" this is NOT possible! You cannot stop-Eliminate Radon gas that will enter the Outside of hollow block walls, have to go Outside to accomplish this! Once radon gas enters through these cracks/openings it`s.....INSIDE the cells of the blocks!!!! So, your products do NOT eliminate Radon gas from....entering the basement...bs!
Theres sooo many,ugh!!
claim- #16..."prevents Future foundation settling by eliminating soil erosion of undisturbed soil from under the foundation footing"
hahah, what? again, Impossible! YOU cannot 'prevent' settling by applying ANY Inside product to walls/floors, its Impossible!
claim- "The ONLY way to waterproof a basement is on the Inside of the basement walls, NOT Outside"
same old BOGUS LIE, and THATS the truth.
read, think, learn if you can/want, otherwise....you should NOT be making BOGUS claims for Self-Gain!
READ IT, 6th paragraph `n educate yourself!
Most basements are ONLY damprooed! NOT WATERPOOFED and NOT backfilled w/all gravel-peastone....geeezuz YOU can`t Understand there is a BIG Difference huh?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps