We bought a house built in 1981 with all casement windows. The windows in the living room have a long window ledge under 5 separate windows. Because of this ledge, the cranks can only make a half turn, then we have to remove the crank handle, reset it and make another half turn to open or close the windows. The ledge is beautiful so we don't want to remove it. Is there a crank handle that is round? (So we wouldn't have to remove it each time we close the blinds.) Or an extension? The longer cranks we have found are not long enough. Thanks
Casement window leaking
DYI Guides for Replacing Window with New Construction?
Truth casement windows.
hey bob - replacing casement with double hung?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!