I have an air conditioner in my window and since it's such a big window I couldn't close up the sides with the plastic 'vanes' that come w/ the unit. So, being the lazy bum that I am, i just used duct tape to tape the whole window up.
Now, I have a problem. There is a bunch of crazy people living next door to me. Most of them are nice, god bless 'em... but one of them is possessed by the devil, and sits out on the porch all day either cursing to herself, or screaming at other tenants. Loud music isn't blocking it out well enough.
Anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to or put in the gap next to my air conditioner in order to help block out noise? Any and all help much appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!