I have an air conditioner in my window and since it's such a big window I couldn't close up the sides with the plastic 'vanes' that come w/ the unit. So, being the lazy bum that I am, i just used duct tape to tape the whole window up.
Now, I have a problem. There is a bunch of crazy people living next door to me. Most of them are nice, god bless 'em... but one of them is possessed by the devil, and sits out on the porch all day either cursing to herself, or screaming at other tenants. Loud music isn't blocking it out well enough.
Anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to or put in the gap next to my air conditioner in order to help block out noise? Any and all help much appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!