Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations!
These books are easy to read and understand and they feature color pictures. Each book covers a different subject ie. Basic Electrical, Advanced Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry, Decks etc.
Accumulating these books costs more than buying a single book (eg. Home Depot's - Home Improvements 1 2 3) but they go into much greater detail and I've found them to be more useful.
For electrical work I also have a copy of the National Electrical Code, and I have my eye on a related publication that is essentially a commentary on the NEC.
can i make an 250/30a adaptor for a 250/50a outlet?
Ceiling Fan - Wiring
space saving stairs?
Home Improvement Book Series
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!