Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations!
These books are easy to read and understand and they feature color pictures. Each book covers a different subject ie. Basic Electrical, Advanced Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry, Decks etc.
Accumulating these books costs more than buying a single book (eg. Home Depot's - Home Improvements 1 2 3) but they go into much greater detail and I've found them to be more useful.
For electrical work I also have a copy of the National Electrical Code, and I have my eye on a related publication that is essentially a commentary on the NEC.
can i make an 250/30a adaptor for a 250/50a outlet?
Ceiling Fan - Wiring
space saving stairs?
Home Improvement Book Series
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight