Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations!
These books are easy to read and understand and they feature color pictures. Each book covers a different subject ie. Basic Electrical, Advanced Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry, Decks etc.
Accumulating these books costs more than buying a single book (eg. Home Depot's - Home Improvements 1 2 3) but they go into much greater detail and I've found them to be more useful.
For electrical work I also have a copy of the National Electrical Code, and I have my eye on a related publication that is essentially a commentary on the NEC.
can i make an 250/30a adaptor for a 250/50a outlet?
Ceiling Fan - Wiring
space saving stairs?
Home Improvement Book Series
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers