Greystone. It is show #136. To order, please visit http://store.yahoo.com/bobvilashopping/index.html
Delivery usually takes about three weeks.
Use 3/8 or 1/2 inch thickness of wood. Any size or shape onto a
sub-floor. Not too large or warping will occur.First glue floor down,
You use the regular tile mastic as an adhesive.
Let set for two days... Then grout, let set for one day. Also add any
stain to grout, then do final coat of varnish, stain etc. Then
maintain like any wood floor. Oil it every 2 years using a wood floor
oil. Varnish once a year. Buff once a month.
The grout for the cobblewood flooring is composed of sawdust from the
wood mixed with a fast-drying oil-based sealer in a ratio of 2 parts
sawdust to 1 part sealer. Pour the grout on the floor push it into
the cracks using a rubber trowel or your hands. Trowel in the grout.
Squeegee off the excess. Steel wool the face to remove any remaining
excess grout that could dry to the top of the bricks. Let it sit over
night and then apply another coat of oil-based sealer the next day.
Hope this helps.
[This message has been edited by ubbadmin (edited June 06, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs