Greystone. It is show #136. To order, please visit http://store.yahoo.com/bobvilashopping/index.html
Delivery usually takes about three weeks.
Use 3/8 or 1/2 inch thickness of wood. Any size or shape onto a
sub-floor. Not too large or warping will occur.First glue floor down,
You use the regular tile mastic as an adhesive.
Let set for two days... Then grout, let set for one day. Also add any
stain to grout, then do final coat of varnish, stain etc. Then
maintain like any wood floor. Oil it every 2 years using a wood floor
oil. Varnish once a year. Buff once a month.
The grout for the cobblewood flooring is composed of sawdust from the
wood mixed with a fast-drying oil-based sealer in a ratio of 2 parts
sawdust to 1 part sealer. Pour the grout on the floor push it into
the cracks using a rubber trowel or your hands. Trowel in the grout.
Squeegee off the excess. Steel wool the face to remove any remaining
excess grout that could dry to the top of the bricks. Let it sit over
night and then apply another coat of oil-based sealer the next day.
Hope this helps.
[This message has been edited by ubbadmin (edited June 06, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 7 Ways to Make Your New House Look Old
- 11 DIYs for A Soundproofed Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates