Greystone. It is show #136. To order, please visit http://store.yahoo.com/bobvilashopping/index.html
Delivery usually takes about three weeks.
Use 3/8 or 1/2 inch thickness of wood. Any size or shape onto a
sub-floor. Not too large or warping will occur.First glue floor down,
You use the regular tile mastic as an adhesive.
Let set for two days... Then grout, let set for one day. Also add any
stain to grout, then do final coat of varnish, stain etc. Then
maintain like any wood floor. Oil it every 2 years using a wood floor
oil. Varnish once a year. Buff once a month.
The grout for the cobblewood flooring is composed of sawdust from the
wood mixed with a fast-drying oil-based sealer in a ratio of 2 parts
sawdust to 1 part sealer. Pour the grout on the floor push it into
the cracks using a rubber trowel or your hands. Trowel in the grout.
Squeegee off the excess. Steel wool the face to remove any remaining
excess grout that could dry to the top of the bricks. Let it sit over
night and then apply another coat of oil-based sealer the next day.
Hope this helps.
[This message has been edited by ubbadmin (edited June 06, 2001).]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!