I just bought a 1966 home that has the orginal gas Tappan Fabulous 400 Visualite. It is in excellent condition, but thinking of selling it. Does anyone know what it would be worth?
I love those old stoves! The ole saying is true,"They just don't make them like they used to!" Big cast-iron burners, porcelain tops and drawers. I know a friend of mine who got 1 from an auction. It's functional like yours still is, however his wife decided to just leave it in the dining room as a conversation piece. She kind of "dressed" it up with antiques like a copper kettle, and old bread warmer, etc. It looks awesome ! I guess the best thing to do if you don't want it is to check local consignment shops, auction houses, etc.
Is this still for sale? If so where are you and what condition is it in today? How much are you asking?
Hi Brenda, I just purchased a home with Tappan Fabulous 400 included. This stove is electric, and looks like they've never cooked on it. I will sell it for the right price if you are interested. Make me a offer, I'm located in Jackson, MI.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight