I just bought a 1966 home that has the orginal gas Tappan Fabulous 400 Visualite. It is in excellent condition, but thinking of selling it. Does anyone know what it would be worth?
I love those old stoves! The ole saying is true,"They just don't make them like they used to!" Big cast-iron burners, porcelain tops and drawers. I know a friend of mine who got 1 from an auction. It's functional like yours still is, however his wife decided to just leave it in the dining room as a conversation piece. She kind of "dressed" it up with antiques like a copper kettle, and old bread warmer, etc. It looks awesome ! I guess the best thing to do if you don't want it is to check local consignment shops, auction houses, etc.
Is this still for sale? If so where are you and what condition is it in today? How much are you asking?
Hi Brenda, I just purchased a home with Tappan Fabulous 400 included. This stove is electric, and looks like they've never cooked on it. I will sell it for the right price if you are interested. Make me a offer, I'm located in Jackson, MI.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!