I just bought a 1966 home that has the orginal gas Tappan Fabulous 400 Visualite. It is in excellent condition, but thinking of selling it. Does anyone know what it would be worth?
I love those old stoves! The ole saying is true,"They just don't make them like they used to!" Big cast-iron burners, porcelain tops and drawers. I know a friend of mine who got 1 from an auction. It's functional like yours still is, however his wife decided to just leave it in the dining room as a conversation piece. She kind of "dressed" it up with antiques like a copper kettle, and old bread warmer, etc. It looks awesome ! I guess the best thing to do if you don't want it is to check local consignment shops, auction houses, etc.
Is this still for sale? If so where are you and what condition is it in today? How much are you asking?
Hi Brenda, I just purchased a home with Tappan Fabulous 400 included. This stove is electric, and looks like they've never cooked on it. I will sell it for the right price if you are interested. Make me a offer, I'm located in Jackson, MI.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!