I just bought a 1966 home that has the orginal gas Tappan Fabulous 400 Visualite. It is in excellent condition, but thinking of selling it. Does anyone know what it would be worth?
I love those old stoves! The ole saying is true,"They just don't make them like they used to!" Big cast-iron burners, porcelain tops and drawers. I know a friend of mine who got 1 from an auction. It's functional like yours still is, however his wife decided to just leave it in the dining room as a conversation piece. She kind of "dressed" it up with antiques like a copper kettle, and old bread warmer, etc. It looks awesome ! I guess the best thing to do if you don't want it is to check local consignment shops, auction houses, etc.
Is this still for sale? If so where are you and what condition is it in today? How much are you asking?
Hi Brenda, I just purchased a home with Tappan Fabulous 400 included. This stove is electric, and looks like they've never cooked on it. I will sell it for the right price if you are interested. Make me a offer, I'm located in Jackson, MI.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes