I have a older model Murray.
The number is 40507X8C. I found
the manual for it but I don't know
what I am looking for. I had a
flat tire and we jacked it up to
replace the tire. It fell over a
couple of times and my stepson put
in on a block. Tire is replaced
and now when you start the engine
and release the brake, it just
sits there. I looked a the gear
shift lever and at the bottom there
seems to be a big band (like a rubber
band) just hanginh there. I could be
wrong about that because I am sixty
two with bad eyes. I found a small
piece of a steel rod (about two inches
long) lying on the ground. It doesn't
look like it was broken off. It is
smooth on both ends and greasy. Not
sure what I should be looking for.
Any ideas? Thanks, Bill Hopefully
you will understand what I am talking
Kenmore Washing Machine Model 23812100 won't cycle!
Replacing knob and bolt when door won't open.
GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM!!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight