There is a strange smell, of what I thought was gas in my home. I had the gas company come out and they say there is no gas leak. My husband wonders if it could be some kind of mold. There is a musty smell in the den, but this smell is different. This house was built in 1985 and had foundation problems and was piered. There are some serious cracks we found under the carpet in the musty den. What could this smell be and who in the world would we call for help identifiying it? I worry about calling one of the duct/mold remediation companies for fear they will say we have mold even if we don't. Any ideas? Thanks!
sulphur smell around house.
Musty smell in condo
Fishy smell in house
Strange smell, almost like wet paint, noticeable at ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!