Encon Light with 3-speed Ceiling Fan motor capacitor equivalences
Fan capacitor has this information printed on the side:
Max Temp 70 degrees celcius
3-wire 1.5uf & 2.5uf
Since these exact ratings are not available anywhere, without risk of burning up the fan motor, could you tell me what other capacitor uf ratings would translate to these safely?
I really don't know which value would be for where as that product is out of my field of expertise which is major appliances. Maybe you can find someone more knowledgeable in small appliance service which can help?
The Appliance Information Site
The resident does not like the way the control looks and wants a new (modern) control.
I'm not familiar with this type of setup and suspect there's more to it then meets the eye.
Can you shed some light on this subject. I will photograph the control next time I go to this resident.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love