Encon Light with 3-speed Ceiling Fan motor capacitor equivalences
Fan capacitor has this information printed on the side:
Max Temp 70 degrees celcius
3-wire 1.5uf & 2.5uf
Since these exact ratings are not available anywhere, without risk of burning up the fan motor, could you tell me what other capacitor uf ratings would translate to these safely?
I really don't know which value would be for where as that product is out of my field of expertise which is major appliances. Maybe you can find someone more knowledgeable in small appliance service which can help?
The Appliance Information Site
The resident does not like the way the control looks and wants a new (modern) control.
I'm not familiar with this type of setup and suspect there's more to it then meets the eye.
Can you shed some light on this subject. I will photograph the control next time I go to this resident.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects