My television will turn itself off for no reason. There is no pattern. Sometimes it will be on for a half hour or so and turn itself off. Other times it may be on for only 5 minutes.
What kind of TV is it? I don't take care of TV maintenance, but my husband does. We had a Panasonic (can't remember the exact year but approx. 1997-8). Anyway, the darn thing would do that exact thing - just turn off by itself at no particular time, etc. We called a TV service company. They took the TV for what seemed like a month. Brought it back and it still did the same thing. Basically, we paid for watching the repair guy scratch his head... We ended saving the money and buying a new TV.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight