Swing Set Help !
Start here: Swing Set Plans.
You may have to pay for them, maybe not. Also, consider visiting you local Home Center for books. I'm sure a-m-a-z-o-n.com has something too. Just use swing set plans as your search-criteria (like I did.)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless AMerica!
[This message has been edited by Jay J (edited March 04, 2002).]
One hint: put the top 2x4s on edge, not flat. I've seen too many swing sets where the 2x4s are flat and bowed.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects