Anyone have a rough (even very rough) idea of what it costs to demolish an old two-bay garage and build a new one? Our house came with a detached garage that is 1)really too small for two cars (17'X17', not leaving enough room to open car doors, store equipment, etc.), 2) too close to the back of the house, making a planned addition to the kitchen rather difficult, and 3)has bad doors, old wiring etc. The garage is in pretty good shape, with cinderblock walls and a recent roof but it's location and size are impractical. Someone quoted me ~$7-8K for the job and we live just north of Philadelphia. anyone out there have any idea for the average cost of such a job?
dryer tripping 30 amp breaker
A new product...
Repair or fill the foundation
Above ground pool liner replacement - need advice pl...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!