Is one better than the other?
I have a Porter Cable Finish nailer and a P.C. Brad nailer. Happy with both. Is the P.C. Framing nailer a good buy?
It will not be used commercially.
Any info anyone can toss my way sure would help.
Personally i have the p-c clipped head framing nailer and have had no problems with it...since it sounds like you will only be using it intermittantly i would recommend going to a home center and pick up and hold each of the framing nailers they offer and see which one feels the best in your hand
The exception are offset FRH nails. The head is full round, but it's off set from the shank of the nail. This allows for tighter collation and more nails in the gun. Once the nails enter the wood they look like normal FRH nails. I would say they have the same pull resistance as a true FRH nail though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love