Is one better than the other?
I have a Porter Cable Finish nailer and a P.C. Brad nailer. Happy with both. Is the P.C. Framing nailer a good buy?
It will not be used commercially.
Any info anyone can toss my way sure would help.
Personally i have the p-c clipped head framing nailer and have had no problems with it...since it sounds like you will only be using it intermittantly i would recommend going to a home center and pick up and hold each of the framing nailers they offer and see which one feels the best in your hand
The exception are offset FRH nails. The head is full round, but it's off set from the shank of the nail. This allows for tighter collation and more nails in the gun. Once the nails enter the wood they look like normal FRH nails. I would say they have the same pull resistance as a true FRH nail though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!