Is one better than the other?
I have a Porter Cable Finish nailer and a P.C. Brad nailer. Happy with both. Is the P.C. Framing nailer a good buy?
It will not be used commercially.
Any info anyone can toss my way sure would help.
Personally i have the p-c clipped head framing nailer and have had no problems with it...since it sounds like you will only be using it intermittantly i would recommend going to a home center and pick up and hold each of the framing nailers they offer and see which one feels the best in your hand
The exception are offset FRH nails. The head is full round, but it's off set from the shank of the nail. This allows for tighter collation and more nails in the gun. Once the nails enter the wood they look like normal FRH nails. I would say they have the same pull resistance as a true FRH nail though.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers