water in the chimmney
Your chimney is not getting sufficiently warm enough to create a sufficient draft capable of removing the water vapor before it can condense.
Our chimmney was creating its own rain cloud.
We completely sealed the exposed cinder blocks with Thouro-seal (sp?) This was a dry material we mixed with water and painted on the blocks.
This prevented moisture from being pulled into the chimmney.
Solved our problem.
Hope this helps
Is standing water in pipes from downspout to curb okay?
water in duct work
water in the house
Water in heating duct
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips