water in the chimmney
Your chimney is not getting sufficiently warm enough to create a sufficient draft capable of removing the water vapor before it can condense.
Our chimmney was creating its own rain cloud.
We completely sealed the exposed cinder blocks with Thouro-seal (sp?) This was a dry material we mixed with water and painted on the blocks.
This prevented moisture from being pulled into the chimmney.
Solved our problem.
Hope this helps
Is standing water in pipes from downspout to curb okay?
water in duct work
water in the house
Water in heating duct
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!