not sure how to ask since i'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this but i have this friend who is looking at buying this house. The house is really nice and the layout is great, the only thing that is sort of causing a little hesitation is the color of the brick on the outside of the house. its sort of a light pinkish color of brink, almost looking faded. what options are there to possibly change the color of the brick and still keep the brick look to it? is staining the brick really good option? would like to keep the brick with alternating colors instead of one solid brick color but not sure if thats even possible with staining. any advise or info is greatly appreciated.
I ran across this company while researching products for my own(StoneCasterStudio.com), called DyeBrick.com. They are in the UK, but they ship worldwide. I am personally excited about the product. Fairly inexpensive too. I hope this helps. This post is a couple of months old. You may have already found something. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes