not sure how to ask since i'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this but i have this friend who is looking at buying this house. The house is really nice and the layout is great, the only thing that is sort of causing a little hesitation is the color of the brick on the outside of the house. its sort of a light pinkish color of brink, almost looking faded. what options are there to possibly change the color of the brick and still keep the brick look to it? is staining the brick really good option? would like to keep the brick with alternating colors instead of one solid brick color but not sure if thats even possible with staining. any advise or info is greatly appreciated.
I ran across this company while researching products for my own(StoneCasterStudio.com), called DyeBrick.com. They are in the UK, but they ship worldwide. I am personally excited about the product. Fairly inexpensive too. I hope this helps. This post is a couple of months old. You may have already found something. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!