not sure how to ask since i'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this but i have this friend who is looking at buying this house. The house is really nice and the layout is great, the only thing that is sort of causing a little hesitation is the color of the brick on the outside of the house. its sort of a light pinkish color of brink, almost looking faded. what options are there to possibly change the color of the brick and still keep the brick look to it? is staining the brick really good option? would like to keep the brick with alternating colors instead of one solid brick color but not sure if thats even possible with staining. any advise or info is greatly appreciated.
I ran across this company while researching products for my own(StoneCasterStudio.com), called DyeBrick.com. They are in the UK, but they ship worldwide. I am personally excited about the product. Fairly inexpensive too. I hope this helps. This post is a couple of months old. You may have already found something. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!