How can I fix a patio room that leaks at the bas, which has a floor that is actually the roof of the garage on which it is built. The problem is: the floor of the room is "rubber" coated and a bit uneven, and is the outside roof of the garage. There is an ouside walk way around the patio room and when it rains, water comes in at the base of the room. We have tried many, many, types of waterproof caulking and nothing seems to stick to the rubber and the metal of the room, inside or out. Any suggestions?
You don't mention the climate you live in. If it is a seasonal climate the room /foundation could be heaving and thawing with the seasons. Have you considered torch-FDUWIRdown rubber roofing? The rubber would allow for expansion and contraction. Torch-down roofing should only be done by a professional to be safe and prevent starting a fire.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!