How can I fix a patio room that leaks at the bas, which has a floor that is actually the roof of the garage on which it is built. The problem is: the floor of the room is "rubber" coated and a bit uneven, and is the outside roof of the garage. There is an ouside walk way around the patio room and when it rains, water comes in at the base of the room. We have tried many, many, types of waterproof caulking and nothing seems to stick to the rubber and the metal of the room, inside or out. Any suggestions?
You don't mention the climate you live in. If it is a seasonal climate the room /foundation could be heaving and thawing with the seasons. Have you considered torch-FDUWIRdown rubber roofing? The rubber would allow for expansion and contraction. Torch-down roofing should only be done by a professional to be safe and prevent starting a fire.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes