hi! i've turned off both shut off valves under my bathroom sink, but water still flows (not drips, flows!) from the faucet. i'm in an apartment and bldg maintainance is a joke (obviously). can i fix this? is it the faucet or something larger? thanks...
Do NOT attempt the repair yourself. If something should happen, the property management will hold you liable for damages. Technically it's your lease, but it's still their property. Put in a maintenance request and wait. If the maintenance is as bad as you say, report the management to the rent control board or the authority having jurisdiction. Obviously this is not a life-threatening situation where it would cause you to rent a hotel room for the week-end.
low hot water pressure after new heater was installed
shut off valves
Low flow in bathroom sink after closing and opening ...
No water pressure after repairs
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes