In my one bathroom, the hot water barely has any pressure,(the cold works fine) the problem is only the bathtub faucet and shower head. The bathroom sink has lots of pressure as all the other faucets, showers do in the house. Any ideas?
I have the same problem so I am following this thread - but anyway, I'll take a gander but keep in mind I'm not a plumber or handywoman. I imagine you checked the obvious - the valve in basement and maybe behind your tub opened up all the way. Otherwise, it may be that the tub line is run off of a half inch line that runs to your sink. If that's the problem, I'm guessing you will have to run a separate line to your tub from the basement off a hopefully larger feed. A possible simpler fix is to buy an expensive shower head. At my last house, I put a Moen in that cost over $150 and I never regretted it. Good luck - I haven't solved my problem yet -cant' even get the door open behind my tub to chekc the valve.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes