Sears lists but no longer makes available parts for this old saw. Anyone know where I can get a gear rack (part 6305), owners manual (785888-5), and a table extension (accessory ?)?
Hi Robert. All that I have parts for the model you need is a partial gear rack (part of the rack broken off).If you have a partial on your Tablesaw maybe you could make a complete rack by welding the pieces together. If that is doable I will send the rack to you.
Thank you for responding. Could you let me know which side of the rack you have -- I need about 4" of the right side (as you face the rack attached to the saw). Don't know if it could be welded or not -- it's a nasty jagged break -- I'm not a welder, but perhaps someone else could do it. First, let me know what you have, & thanks.
On the rightside of the rack the measuring scale starts at the ten inch mark with the fastener bracket attachment(still attach to the table) extending about one inch futher to the right. This is where the break is. There is also a crack at the 3 1/2 mark. But not all the way through the rack.
Craftsman 10" Table Saw Motor Problems
craftsman 113.27520 table saw manual
Need owners manual - Craftsman 10" Table Saw Model 1...
Craftsman 10" Table Saw 113.298032
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Mirror Magic: 10 Ways of Using Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- 7 Powerful Cleaners in Your Pantry
- 10 DIY Ways to Dress Up Your House for Fall
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs