Sears lists but no longer makes available parts for this old saw. Anyone know where I can get a gear rack (part 6305), owners manual (785888-5), and a table extension (accessory ?)?
Hi Robert. All that I have parts for the model you need is a partial gear rack (part of the rack broken off).If you have a partial on your Tablesaw maybe you could make a complete rack by welding the pieces together. If that is doable I will send the rack to you.
Thank you for responding. Could you let me know which side of the rack you have -- I need about 4" of the right side (as you face the rack attached to the saw). Don't know if it could be welded or not -- it's a nasty jagged break -- I'm not a welder, but perhaps someone else could do it. First, let me know what you have, & thanks.
On the rightside of the rack the measuring scale starts at the ten inch mark with the fastener bracket attachment(still attach to the table) extending about one inch futher to the right. This is where the break is. There is also a crack at the 3 1/2 mark. But not all the way through the rack.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight