Sears lists but no longer makes available parts for this old saw. Anyone know where I can get a gear rack (part 6305), owners manual (785888-5), and a table extension (accessory ?)?
Hi Robert. All that I have parts for the model you need is a partial gear rack (part of the rack broken off).If you have a partial on your Tablesaw maybe you could make a complete rack by welding the pieces together. If that is doable I will send the rack to you.
Thank you for responding. Could you let me know which side of the rack you have -- I need about 4" of the right side (as you face the rack attached to the saw). Don't know if it could be welded or not -- it's a nasty jagged break -- I'm not a welder, but perhaps someone else could do it. First, let me know what you have, & thanks.
On the rightside of the rack the measuring scale starts at the ten inch mark with the fastener bracket attachment(still attach to the table) extending about one inch futher to the right. This is where the break is. There is also a crack at the 3 1/2 mark. But not all the way through the rack.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers