I have a side by side refrigator, and a ice maker. My problem is every summer the ice does not produce ice and the freezer does not freeze good. What could be the problems? Thanks for any help.
It is because of the change in temperature and humidity. You need to adjust the freezer and refrigerator settings.
Anyone in need of Bruce First Maple 25/32" x 9" x 9"...
In need of several boxes of pergo presto red oak...a...
Healing an old house
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Garden Borders You Can Make
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight