I am looking for information about
Energy Mate wood furnaces:
Are they still being manufactured?
If so, who handles them?
Where is a source for replacement bricks for a Energy Mate wood furnace?
We need to know if these wood burners are UL listed? We have a 7800 series from 1980. Please let me know.
I'm looking for the same info, what can you share? Looking for manuals and possibly replacement parts. Thanks Bob
I did not receive any answer so we ended up buying another woodstove from Tractor Supply Company(TSC). Good luck.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING