I am looking for information about
Energy Mate wood furnaces:
Are they still being manufactured?
If so, who handles them?
Where is a source for replacement bricks for a Energy Mate wood furnace?
We need to know if these wood burners are UL listed? We have a 7800 series from 1980. Please let me know.
I'm looking for the same info, what can you share? Looking for manuals and possibly replacement parts. Thanks Bob
I did not receive any answer so we ended up buying another woodstove from Tractor Supply Company(TSC). Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!