I am looking for information about
Energy Mate wood furnaces:
Are they still being manufactured?
If so, who handles them?
Where is a source for replacement bricks for a Energy Mate wood furnace?
We need to know if these wood burners are UL listed? We have a 7800 series from 1980. Please let me know.
I'm looking for the same info, what can you share? Looking for manuals and possibly replacement parts. Thanks Bob
I did not receive any answer so we ended up buying another woodstove from Tractor Supply Company(TSC). Good luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love