I'm looking at a house to purchase but it has a terrible lime green colored vinyl siding. I don't know much about siding but I was told I'd have to live with the color since vinyl can't be painted (the whole idea of having it). Is there any solution to this, as it could be the decision maker in purchasing the home? If so, what would the solution cost?
Vinyl can be painted, but that defeats the purpose of having vinyl siding, eh. Now you have a constant maintenance chore plus it will really look dirty fast. Are the people that you're buying the house from crazy or colored blind? If you buy the house, replace the siding before you show it to any of your friends or family. It really is your only choice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!