I'm looking at a house to purchase but it has a terrible lime green colored vinyl siding. I don't know much about siding but I was told I'd have to live with the color since vinyl can't be painted (the whole idea of having it). Is there any solution to this, as it could be the decision maker in purchasing the home? If so, what would the solution cost?
Vinyl can be painted, but that defeats the purpose of having vinyl siding, eh. Now you have a constant maintenance chore plus it will really look dirty fast. Are the people that you're buying the house from crazy or colored blind? If you buy the house, replace the siding before you show it to any of your friends or family. It really is your only choice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!