I'm looking at a house to purchase but it has a terrible lime green colored vinyl siding. I don't know much about siding but I was told I'd have to live with the color since vinyl can't be painted (the whole idea of having it). Is there any solution to this, as it could be the decision maker in purchasing the home? If so, what would the solution cost?
Vinyl can be painted, but that defeats the purpose of having vinyl siding, eh. Now you have a constant maintenance chore plus it will really look dirty fast. Are the people that you're buying the house from crazy or colored blind? If you buy the house, replace the siding before you show it to any of your friends or family. It really is your only choice.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 lUnexpectedly Sly Storage Spots
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight