The snow blower and extension cord got in a fight...there was no winner. Yes, the cord was plugged into an exterior outlet and the insulation shredded off the wires. My bathroom and exterior GFI outlets are on the same 20A GFI circuit breaker. The breaker triped, however I am unable to reset it. Could the breaker have actually 'broke'? I purchased a new one, which to my surprise was quite expensive compared to a non-gfi breaker. I just want to make sure this was in fact the problem before going through the hassle of replacing it.
Appreciate any feedback.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!