Last weekend we ran 4 #4 wires to power a pony box for my new Hot tub. The distance to the new box is 40' from the 200 amp service which feeds the house. We wired it exactly like we wired the house. We have power to the pony box. Here is the problem when we powered the tub the GFCI breaker breaks as soon as it it powered up.
The manufacture of the tub says the GFCI is wired wrong.
Could someone tell me what could be wrong. We grounded everything as you would any other breaker.
You need to describe exactly how the "pony box" and the GI breaker are wired. What color, where attached, etc. before any help can be offered.
What circuit breaker to use?
Outdoor wiring-- Am I doing this right?? Please Advi...
In need Philips Magnavox Universal remote codes for ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!