Paint grasscloth wallpaper????
You can use Glidden Ultra-Hide Gripper to prime it. Topcoat with two coats of Glidden Evermore/Ultra-Hide/Ralph Lauren - in a color and sheen of your choice.
Having said that, painted grasscloth - in my opinion - doesn't look very good - in fact it can look a great deal like faux grasscloth wallpaper - yuck!
Also - you need to test an area first - the chemicals in even latex paint can make the grasscloth come off.
I personally would either decorate around it - or remove it.
If you want a slightly textured wall - check out Ralph Lauren Linen Technique - it is easy to do - and it looks and FEELS! like Linen. Check it out at RLHOME.POLO.COM
I have seen it painted and it looks fine and it is darn sight easier than removing it.
Go for it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love