Metal roofing Versus Asphalt roofing
That's about $810Cdn per square at current exchange rates.
That's 10x the cost of asphalt shingles.
And it would cost more if your job included ripping off existing shingles.
For a 20 square 28x50' ranch home that works out to be about $17,000Cdn for a metal roof.
If you can afford it, then do it.
Metal roofing has been documented to be the fastest area of growth in residnetial roofing today.
A good source of info is www.metalroofing.com
Todd Miller www.classicroof.com
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love