Saltillo Pavers ruined by acid?
clean my pavers with Phosphoric Acid before applying a high gloss finish.
(They were sealed with Penetrating Sealer before installation). They
looked beautiful. After mopping with phosphoric acid they have that white
chalky look. Please tell me how do I fix this exactly. I am sick and
miserable about this, nearly hysterica at times.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited August 27, 2001).]
Definitely e-mail these people (see the website) and call around to different tile stores to get their professional opinions before you take the next step. Remember, if it's a chemical on the surface, then it can be removed with another chemical. The trick is to find the right one and to use the correct approach to cleaning.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips