Saltillo Pavers ruined by acid?
clean my pavers with Phosphoric Acid before applying a high gloss finish.
(They were sealed with Penetrating Sealer before installation). They
looked beautiful. After mopping with phosphoric acid they have that white
chalky look. Please tell me how do I fix this exactly. I am sick and
miserable about this, nearly hysterica at times.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited August 27, 2001).]
Definitely e-mail these people (see the website) and call around to different tile stores to get their professional opinions before you take the next step. Remember, if it's a chemical on the surface, then it can be removed with another chemical. The trick is to find the right one and to use the correct approach to cleaning.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways