The one problem we're having is a temporary one. A couple of the pieces aren't glued down properly, so they move vertically when pressure is applied to them...not a big deal, but want the job done right and don't want to catch anything on a corner of one of the pieces, so they're fixing it asap.
Looks great, IMHO, and worth the extra cost over high-quality linoleum squares.
I would think it will require an underlayment also ask how they plan to attach to your other floors,(some kind of wood trim?) good luck
I had it installed in a house we were not living in while renovations occurred, so it actually expanded a bit once we moved in and turned up the heat, but all that happened was the small seams we thought we saw before are even less obvious and the tiles that seemed loose, laid down nicely and haven't been a problem again (yet).
Luckily our supplier is helping us with a floor replacement.
I would not recommend Congoleum DuraStone.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs