Amazon’s Black Friday is Basically an Extension of Prime Day This Year—Deals You Need to Know About
The holidays are nearly here, and Amazon is giving its biggest gift of the year yet: A can't-miss Black Friday sale.
Leaving barely a beat between Amazon’s recent Prime Day event and the upcoming holiday season, the online retailer is upping the ante for Black Friday shoppers, offering daily Holiday Dash deals and some amazing discounts that will last all season long.
As you gear up to refresh your own home or check off items on your holiday gift list, Amazon’s Black Friday deals could save you a bundle on everything from tech to decor.
RELATED: The Best Black Friday Deals 2020
The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals for Homeowners and DIYers
Whether your workshop is in dire need of new tools or you’ve been longing for a beautiful new TV, Amazon’s Black Friday deals offer a variety of discounts that will please both homeowners and DIYers. Here are 20 of our favorites:
- Save up to 30% on Moen bathroom fixtures and up to 20% off on Moen kitchen products
- Save up to 25% on Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro concentrated planting mix
- Save up to 30% on Zinus furniture and mattresses
- Save up to 15% on select Delta Faucet products
- Save up to 20% on select Streamlight flashlights
- Save on select DEWALT cordless drills and tools
- Save up to 30% on select SKIL tools
- Save up to 15% off on select ZGrills Pellet Grills & Smokers
- Save up to 15% on Shintenchi 4 piece wicker rattan outdoor patio furniture set
- Save on select Renogy monocrystalline solar panels
- Save up to 30% on the SOLIOM S600 Outdoor Security Camera
- Save up to 20% on Samsung TVs
- Save up to 20% on Sony TVs
- Save up to 50% on JBL Speakers
- Save up to 35% on Nixplay Digital Frames
- Save up to 50% on select Bissell Vacuums
- Save up to 40% on SharkNinja Shark Navigator Lift-Away
- Save up to 40% on KitchenAid tools
- Save up to 35% on Ayesha Curry Cookware
- Save up to 20% on select Breville Smart Ovens
Delivery Options and Extended Returns Window
Amazon’s Black Friday event will offer customer-friendly delivery options and an extended returns window.
- Fast, Free, and Convenient Delivery Options
Amazon plans to hire an additional 100,000 regular full-time and part-time workers throughout the U.S. and Canada to ensure fast and efficient delivery for customers during the holiday season and beyond.
- Fast One-Day and Same-Day Delivery
Prime members in the U.S. can enjoy Prime free one-day delivery with no minimum purchase on a selection of over 10 million items.
- Ultrafast and Free Grocery Delivery
Prime members in more than 2,000 cities can take advantage of free, two-hour delivery on more than 170,000 products from Whole Foods Market and Amazon Fresh. Prime members also have access to free one-hour pickup at all U.S. Whole Foods Market and Amazon Fresh locations.
- Delivery Where it’s Needed Most
To meet the needs of customers whether at home or on the road, there are thousands of alternative, convenient package pickup options to choose from via Amazon Hub.
- Extended Returns Window
Not impressed with a recent purchase? Customers can rest assured they’ll be covered, with millions of items eligible for free and convenient returns at over 18,000 locations in the U.S. Even better, this year’s returns window is extended! Items shipped between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, 2020 can be returned until Jan. 31, 2021.
Gift Guides Galore
Are you an early-bird shopper? Get a head start on this year’s gift list by perusing Amazon’s biggest-ever selection of gift guides and exclusive storefronts.
- Small Business Gift Guide: amazon.com/smallbusinessgiftguide
- Beauty Gift Guide: amazon.com/beautyguide
- Fashion Gift Guide: amazon.com/fashiongiftguide
- Holiday Toy List: amazon.com/holidaytoylist
- Home Holiday Guide: amazon.com/homeholidayguide
- Electronics Gift Guide: amazon.com/techgifts
- Amazon Launchpad Gift Guide: amazon.com/launchpadgiftideas
- (RED) Gift Guide: amazon.com/red
Give Back with Alexa Donations, AmazonSmile, and More
Amazon’s Black Friday aims to give back in more ways than one! While the online retailer will provide you with incredible discounts and extended return windows, it will also ensure those in need are prioritized.
- Alexa Donations: Support a cause you believe in by simply saying, “Alexa, I want to make a donation.” Here’s a list of charities to support.
- AmazonSmile: The holidays offer an opportunity to give back, so go ahead and visit AmazonSmile and find the same amazing deals, wide selection, and fast and free delivery options, all while donating a portion of the purchase price on eligible products to a charity of your choice.
- Charity Lists: Check out Amazon’s Charity Lists for an overview of charitable organizations you can support. You can also create wish lists of needed products, and donate items directly to thousands of causes.
- Climate Pledge Friendly: The environment needs us, too! Discover and shop for certified sustainable products by clicking here.
Amazon Gift Card Perks
Not sure what to give the loved ones in your life this holiday season? A gift card will do! For the first time this year, Amazon customers can use Amazon Reload to replenish their Amazon Gift Card balance. You’ll also receive a $10 bonus with a reload of $100 or more. The offer is available through Dec. 31.
Amazon Credit Card Perks
Even more perks are available for loyal Prime members! Through Dec. 22, customers approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card will instantly receive a $100 gift card.
Prime Card members can also enjoy 5 percent back at Whole Foods Market and Amazon.com. Now through Dec. 22, customers without a Prime membership can apply for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card and receive a $60 gift card upon approval. They’ll also receive 3 percent back at Whole Foods Market and Amazon.com as a card member.