Walmart Will Have 3 Black Fridays This Year—Because There are No Rules in 2020
The biggest shopping day of the year is shaping up to look different in 2020, and Walmart will kick off the holiday shopping season with three Black Friday events.
Don’t bother driving to your local Walmart after Thanksgiving dinner this year—it won’t open as it has in years past for early Black Friday sales. However, you won’t miss any deals, because Walmart is holding three separate sales events throughout November. Dubbed “Black Friday Deals for Days,” the national retailer will be offering deep discounts on the home products, technology, tools, and toys that top buyers’ wishlists.
With pandemic-related shopping concerns at the forefront, Walmart is spreading out its best deals and encouraging customers to shop online as well as in their local store. Here’s how to shop safely and get the best deals.
Shop Online First
To give at-home shoppers a chance to snag great deals, Walmart’s three shopping events will each start online. The next morning, Walmart will open local stores at 5 a.m., where even more deeply discounted deals can be found. Online shoppers can take advantage of 2-day home delivery or convenient curbside pickup.
Walmart Black Friday Event 1: Nov. 4
Set your clocks! Event 1 starts online at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 4, and in-store sales will begin Nov. 7 at 5 a.m. First event online (and in-store) deals can be found in the Walmart Deals for Days circular and include:
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum for $98 (was $179).
- Instant Pot Viva 6-Qt Pressure Cooker for $49 (was $99).
- Eufy RoboVac 25C WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum for $99 (was $149)
- Hart 6-Gallon Stainless Steel WetDry Shop Vacuum for $29 (was $64)
- Goodyear Tire Event ($80 off a set of any four Goodyear tires)
And for the kids, check out:
- Nerf N-Strike RapidStrike Blaster with 18 Darts for $20 (was $39.97)
- Disney Princess Doll and Dress for $20 (was $70.99)
RELATED: The Best Vacuum Black Friday Deals
Walmart Black Friday Event 2: Nov. 11
Don’t miss Walmart’s circular for its second Deals for Days shopping event that will go live online at 7 p.m. ET and will feature brand new sales items, including:
- 55-inch TCL Class 4K HDR LED Roku Smart TV for $148 (was $278)
- Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer for $79 (was $129)
- RCA 720p Home Theater Projector for $99 (was $129)
Walmart Black Friday Event 3: Nov. 25
The third and final Black Friday Deals for Days shopping event kicks off online on Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. ET, and in-store shoppers can head to their local Walmart at 5 a.m. (local time) on Nov. 27 (Black Friday). Deeply discounted deals will continue on a wide array of items for the home, office, and workshop, in addition to spectacular deals on toys, televisions, and much, much more.