Latest Discussions : HVAC


11:18AM | 01/13/18
Hi I have these old General Electric wall vents grills from the 1960’s.
Can someone tell me how I can replace them to install newer more control air vents see the pic below.
Ac8fa50e e534 4f11 8729 1b7926ded549


12:28PM | 01/13/18
Go to your local Home Depot or Lowes and buy new vent covers. There are multiple styles and designs.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button